|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Tuesday, July 25, 2006,
wah, school tday is boring.i was like practically yawning for like every 15 mins. especially for physics lesson. sheeeeshh. and i have t like serve my duty outside the general office tmr. stupid teacher. just becos i didn't go for the friggin test. PLEASE LA. LIKE IT WOULD HELP. so, i skipped physics remedial tday. wanted t go Safra. but realised that they were holding a competition there. a lot of schools la. then all the schools like so not at north area. come all the way here t practice and have competitions. so cool. but isn't it like so troublesome for them? hahaha. whatever it is. went Northpoint and ate lunch with two other friends. KFC AGAIN!. grrr. ZINGER AGAIN :x hmm, it's nice la. i don't mind eating it like everyday. hee. (: crapped. and then home. zzzz. woke up. and mum left for work. bro was in the toilet for like god-knows-how-many-hours.! and he was only getting ready for work. stupid guy. aiyaa. HAHA. hend messaged me. came t my house. watch teeveee. online-ing. then he went off t meet his "sister" the LAMPPOST, to study at khatib mac. asked me along. but, i'm LAZY!. yay. okays. you can slap me now. bahhss. ): -i'm here without you baby. -but you're still with me in my dreams. |
|