"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, July 20, 2006,
so i just came back from night class like 50 mins ago (:
and for your info, it's 10.52pm now.
ahahaa. i don't care if you don't wanna know.
since you read it, just READ ON! :D
wah, i didn't really concentrated on studying la just now.
keep going t the fitness corner.
hahahaa. was making stupid vids with puiyee and ningsi.
then climbing like a MONKEY on the MONKEYBAR.
haha. so naughty right us. come back & have fun!
lols :D whatever. we stopped playing at 8.20pm lo!
hahaha. left like 1 hour t study.
LOL!. ehy, better than nothing lo. =P
was doing maths for like 30 mins.
then i started doodling already.
HAHAHAHAA. omg, i can go and smack my face already.
:x didn't had any mood t do anything after playing la.
and i'm feeling so tired now.
haiss. ><
tmr is RACIAL HARMONY DAY.
aiyaa, people keep bugging me t wear the traditional clothes.
i'm like.. "wth, NO?" haha.
i don't wanna wear it okays, people?
why ahh.. cos i don't wanna wear luh :D
still need t explain what nonsense.
you can't force people la.
okay, good doggy. HHAHAA (:
omg, i realised i'm getting so lame now.
i better end this stupid entry now.
hmm, BYEE! :D


- i hope it just comes true