|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Thursday, July 13, 2006,
school tday. wah.everyone was super-duper-hyper-active! yay! which was a good thing. (: where got almost the whole clique so happy de. hahaha. especially that TANWANPING ah. tday crazy with her until cannot tahan le. HAHAHA. until i sing off-key. alamak. that part was so funny. during assembly in hall la. sing sing sing, until off-key. dumbass. then laugh at me until wanna cry somemore. HAHAHA. (: ningsi had fun doodling on my hand again. lol. aiya. at least i provide her with entertainment ehy! :D haha. went for night class tday. wasn't as bad as i thought it would be la. did some maths stuff. chatted. kept quiet. sang. ate. phone. (: haha. yeah, and obviously.. didn't get t watch PAUL IN ACTION. alamak. nvrm. will watch the repeat telecast. hmm, and he's not out. so gooddddy! hahaha. yay.. :D hmm, i love today! please don't be emo again tmr. :x sayannnggg.. hoho. |
|