"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, July 08, 2006,
school anniversary tday! (:
wah, half regretted going tday.
blearghs. the fact that we had t sit in the friggin bigbig hall is bad enough.
and omg, it was such a bore i tell you. and it was so hot. as in sweltering hot.
and we had t wear the stupid school tie adds t the hotness.
speech speech speech. wth.
well, luckily ningsi was there t irritate me and talk t me.
if not. zZzZz long ago already. :x
lucky i brought paper and pen along.
only wrote a NAS and my pen had no more ink.
wth! stupid seh. took ningsi's extra pen.
played with it. and it flew t the front and landed under this girl's seat.
i was like "oOpS!" hahaha.
then this kind guy from CCHM wanted t refill his bottle.
so he got up from his seat.
took our pen for us. and went off. haha.
tahnkyou huh. so nice :D
hahahahaha. wtv.
i was doodling away. too bored.
mao, robin and yew were playing bingo.
haha. ningsi and jessie stared in space.
yeah, and my class only 6 people came. pathetic.
i know. blearghs. hahahaha.
see what i drew.

hahahaha. the monster i draw was stupid.
yeah. HAHAHA. it's like biting it's tongue.
okay, so dumbbbo.
anyhows, despite the boring-ness and pissing off..
the whole day was fine.
after that. went t eat with mao, robin, yew and ningsi.
KFC! ate the Superman Buddy Meal.
hahaha, so full la can.
and then this girl who was asking for our order dang spastic can.
after ordering, we asked her for LOTS OF CHILLI SAUCE.
she was like "umm, lots of chilli sauce.. okay."
*holding the whole box of chilli sauce up* and asking.. "is this enough?"
hahahaha. so funny la. then her friend keep poking her for being so lame.
and she keeps laughing.
then ningsi went in again t ask for plastic bag.
she said, "10cents must give ah!" -.- lame but yeh.
hahaha. at least she served with a SMILE! :D
HOHO. spastic plastic la.
and and and and ANGNINGSI is so zun again.
sheessh. i can't seem t keep any secrets from her.
she keeps getting it right everytime.
dumbass la YOU!. hoho.
you better shut it ah, i tell you.
HOHOHOHOHOHO.
(: her "so-called" original laughter.
diaos. lame yeh. tell me about it.
but, come t think of it hor, quite true ah.
who laugh HOHOHO except for Santa Claus.
luckily for her Santa Claus didn't label HOHOHO as "Copyrighted" or something.
if not she tio fine not my problem already.
LoL.





i'm not that kind of person who bear grudges.
i see no point in it.
(:
countdowning till tmr! hoho.
<3 miss.