"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, July 07, 2006,
okay, i'm bored.
no one t disturb already.
my alarm clock is away ):
sadded.
miss me LA!
haha. cos i miss you.
HAHA.
i'm like suffering le.
and it's like only half a day.
-.- wth!.
stupid four walls in my room;
didn't answer me when i asked them questions.
grrr. i bet they don't have ears.
some people actually say somethiing like..
"SHHHH, THESE WALLS HAVE EARS!"
like comeon. who cares. like what we are saying will go through the other side of the wall.
oh puh-lease.
just say your secrets out loud.
haha. and maintain the sound level.
your mum might just barge into the room.
and scream at you asking you t keep quiet.
and then, put your finger at your mouth and your mum will realise her BIG MISTAKE.
she's noisier than you, GETIT? -.-
wtf. why am i saying nonsense.
SEEEE. whattheheck.


ah, comebacksoon la.
HAHAHAA. dots.
<3 miss yoU! ha.
okay. wtv :D