"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Monday, July 17, 2006,
O LEVELs LISTENING COMPREHENSION TODAY!.
hahahaa. was cool la.
the chinese people said they had t bear the classical music they were supposed t listen t while waiting for the exam t start.
oh oh, classical music soothes your ears.
HAHAHAHAHA, right! :x
lucky for us, we didn't have t listen t some stupid classical stuffs.
it was just the normal Radio DJs crapping.
they even had time t make jokes.
HAHA. so cool.
but, wth. MALAY IS FINALLY OVER.
i can tick it off my mind.
just wait for the friggin results.
AHHHH. firstly, my oral kinda sucked like. yeah. bad ):
haisss. nvrm. let's just wait for the time t fly.
till AUGUST :x
that's when i'll get like moths in my belly again.
HAHAHA. (butterflies in my stomach k?)
sheeeesh. i'm so lame! :D
good lucks ah.
i think it's kinda late.
but heck. ha. (: