|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Friday, July 21, 2006,
Name 11 people you can think of right now in your head. After that tag at least 5 people to do this: 1. Ningsi 2. Zhenyu 3. Puiye 4. Tiffany 5. Marlon 6. Henderik 7. Sherlyn 8. Charis 9. Wanping 10. Queenie 11. Jessie How did you meet 10? In school. via NPCC! (: my squady. yay. What would you do if you never meet 2? I would never know what's the real meaning of GAY! haha. What would you do if 9 and 11 dated? hahahaha? maybe they'll go out shopping together :D Do you like 7? DO I LIKE 7? ha. I LOVE HERRR! <3 Would 5 and 6 make a good couple? haha. yes, a gay couple that would always quarrel over stupid things. Describe 3. she has this attituded problem. hahaha. nevertheless, she's still as spastic. :D Do you think 8 is attractive? yes, i think she is (in a bimbotic way). first time i looked at her, i feel like spanking her! haha. and she's my bimbotic buddy! (: Tell me something about 2. well, basikelly. he likes being gay. i don't understand why. but he like it so much. that he makes us laugh.. with his gayish ways. waha. and he's a game pro la hor. lol. (: Do you know any of 4's family? nah, sadly. ha. but i would like to. if i ever meet HER first! haha. What's 5 favourite things? EASY!. FOOD! :D and his bed. haha. =p What would you do if 3 confess that he/she likes you? haha. i would say, "I LOVE YOU TOO!" :D What language does 6 speak? he speaks his not-so-proper-english language. (: which i am used to already. wahah. Who is 9 going out with? blahs. usually, she'll go out with 10 who is QUEENYLOW. yupss. they're dating i heard. wahah =p other than that, i don't know. How old is 8 now? she just turned sixteen like 5 days go (: When was the last time you talked to 1? yesterday night. What is 2's favourite band/singer? shiat, why didn't i ask him? :x Would you ever date 7? yes, i would. WILLINGLY! :D Would you ever date 11? yes, of course. why not? well, her birthday is coming soon. my whole clique is planning an outing, so yeah :D Have you ever seen 2 naked? haha. i've only seen him only in his bb shorts. so, it's half-naked! it's still counted right? haha. 5 people to do: Ningsi Sherlyn Puiye Henderik Queenie |
|