|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Wednesday, July 05, 2006,
i woke up at 3am today!.thanks t my dear personal alarm clock. thanks for calling la. (: t watch the match Germany VS Italy. wahahhahaa, expected Germany t be out long long ago la. but Italy's second goal was so unnecessary. LOL!. wtv. stayed awake from 3-6am. decided t sleep. then 2 messages came in. i was so irritated that i didn't even bother t reply. HAHA. so i slept for like urm, 15 mins. yeah. and then get ready for school. and amazingly, i wasn't that sleepy just now la. except during maths, Ms Khaw teach until so boring. i nearly went like zZzZz. ;x lucky the people around me were talking a lot a lot. so yeah. i kinda like have less mood t sleep. HAHAHA. then about 5.30am i was watching this show on channel 5. after the match was over. and there was this girl named Ilyana from Mexico who was going for a makeover. hahaha. dang cool kays. i thought only malays have that kind of name. and the best thing is it's similar t mine! minus one L only. haha. =P and and and it's Singapore Idol now. omfg, Paul cried. i can't believe it. awwwwwwwwwwww. [: hahaha. seee, he has a soft side too kays. lol. touching siah. |
|