"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, July 26, 2006,
I got so emo today.
I don't know why.
For no reason, I suddenly got pissed.
I let people affect my mood so much.
And I hate that.
I apologise.
Sorry if I gave you that cold shoulder.
I did try to cheer up a bit.
And I guess I'm feeling better now.
But all those things happening are just a repeat of what had happened before.
And the reasons are all the same old reasons.
Well, I guess it just can't be forced.
So I let it go.
I'm just glad that I got someone to talk to.
That's all.