|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Wednesday, July 12, 2006,
hmmm. i didn't go school tday.waahahahahhaa. becos of some reasons. =P so i have t write a letter for my absence. and and and don't worry la. nana's not naughty. (: my mum know i didn't go school kays. alamak. i'm not bad la. haha. so, i had fNn practical too. well, it turned out fine.. i guess. WAH. MY FOOD WAS NICER THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD TURN OUT. whhoootts! so proud of it :D hahahaa. okay. i did Bandung, Tau Goreng, Beef Rendang and Chap Chye. hahahaa. yumyum eh? and and and. you know what. i was like so extra. i had t cook at the teacher's table. becos there were too many people. and we combined class la. 4C and 4D. wth.. i was the CENTRE of ATTENTION. hahaha. not really la. everybody was obviously busy with their work. hmmmm, overall. everything was okayyyyy. just glad (: hmm. she sayang me, i sayang her ! :D |
|