|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Saturday, July 15, 2006,
hey peepos.i've cooled down. yeah, duh. i hate keeping things in my heart. make my temper worst only. hahaha. (: ehy, so watched the Singapore Idol repeat tday. ahahahaha. it's so funny, i nearly laugh my ass off. really. omg, the impersonations part. jonathan impersonating PAUL was friggin funny la. HAHA. totally similar. lol. and and Hady & Norman making up the SUPE-TAR song. super dumbb. haha. and jay is so emotional la. okok, wtv. i'm going on about the SI thingy. bet you're all not that interested about it anyways. so wth.. tday. hmm, home & slack. pretty boring. basikelly, blasting rock songs on the comp. when NO ONE was at home of cos. :x crazy ah, later my mum come smack me! sheessh. =/ lol. i'm gonna get self-obsessed later. don't mind me. hahahahahaha. that's what i always do when i'm bored. blearghs. you guys do it too right?! don't deny bahs. i knoww. i'm smart :D hahahaha. okok, wtv. i'm crapping already. peace. |
|