"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, July 23, 2006,
HEND, PLEASE CHEER UP.
I BEG OF YOU!.
DON'T BE SO EMO.
I DIDN'T INFLUENCE YOU RIGHT?
haha. (:
come onn. don't like that okays?

hmm, i went out again tday.
to Suntec. AGAIN!.
hahahaha. not t watch movie AGAIN.
but t buy some prezzie for my cousin's bday.
yap. my mum la. so choosy.
aiyoo :x
then got too sian at the party.
went t safra t meet up with zhen, yew and hend.
watched them play pool till 6 plus.
then ate at LJS.
laughed like wth.
until my stomach wanna burst already.
hahahahaha.
someone should have video-ed it down la.
then can make into "spastic-ness part 6" for !19clique's blog.
hahahaha. new addition, by me.. zhen and yew.
(: lol. so funnny laa.
then we went t walk around Northpoint t find a prez for someone.
yesh. i saw some cute cute Tiggers.
hahaha. super cute kays. i keep touching them.
HAHAHAHA. no link~! :x
nvrm. just so cute.
and i saw this Tigger speakers for the mp3.
wahhhlau, i wanna buy kays.
aahahhaa. whhootss.
then saw somemore Tiggers.
wahhhh. AHAHAHHA. i wanna buyyy for you! ha! (:
yes yes, i will. ha.
soooon la hor. hahahhahahah!
lalala. so crazy tday.

HENDDDDD!!! CHEEERR UUPPP!! :D