"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, July 14, 2006,
hello loser?
please la. people have their own privacy okays.
so wtf. i don't mind you taking away phones.
but. can ask permission nots?.
fucktard. no brains. no mouth.
super idiotic.
no need act and say you wanna see the gallery la.
i don't know how many times you said it already can.
like a GAZILLION TIMES.
and and. wtf, there's not even any new stuff inside la.
if there is. there's kind souls who would show it t you!
i hope it made it clear.
hmm, and uh. feel free t feel guilty.
sheessh.
how do you like people messing with your private stuff?
do you like it so much?.
if you are. then you must be crazy.
HELLLO.
and and if you asked, if somebody says NO, means NO!.
get it. and don't pretend t take the hp again and saying you wanna see the gallery.
wtf. no other reasons t come up with ah?
and don't try t be stupid saying you need t call your mum urgently.
and in the end you looked at the screen and pressing buttons.
and in an obvious manner.
"right right right". isn't that browsing through messages?
no, i swear it isn't the gallery.
ARE YYOU SO INTERESTED IN MY PICTURES?
wtf. who even cares. i know i'm cute kkays.
so. USE YOUR MOUTH AND ASK THE FUCKING PERMISSION NEXT TIME.
arsee. -.-
i hate bastards. i really do.