"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Tuesday, July 18, 2006,
hahaha. guys, check this out :

this is the clock in my classroom.
HAHAHA. see, it's 1.45pm.
time t get our butts off the chair and go home.
LoL!. like yeah.
we just realised it tday.
and my class people didn't even bother t buy the batteries for this pathetic clock.
sadded siah. hahaha.
and and the people at the back of the classroom near the area i'm sitting..
always get distracted by it whenever they look up.
HAHAHA. sorry guys, actually 'twas my idea t put it back up.
:x i mean like so cool can? lol.
the "GO HOME! part wasn't my idea.
it was crappo buddy's.
hahaha. lame right? i know.
and looking at the clock makes me dread long lessons ):
cos it makes me wanna go home asap.
HAHAHA. feel tired ma.
and the people kept asking for the time.
LOL. funny la.
so when the bell rang, we were so happy t be going home, FINALLY!.
ahahahaha, after much time staring at the "GO HOME!" clock :x
hhoho. so yeah. (:
ningning went t my house t eat. ONLY.
hahaha, no la. and t play the COMP.
haaha. and i was talking on the phone :D :D :D
hoho. yeah. that's it la. basikelly.
i actually got something else t tell.
but lazy t say. maybe will tell you guys tmr ah.
hahaha. (: but must remind me.
walau, so embarassing and stupid of me. but nvrm.
i'll tell you guys if you plead me. HAHA.
no la, kidding lo.
(: