|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Saturday, July 22, 2006,
haha. hullo people.it's midnight now. and i just reach home like 1 hour ago. out from evening. (: i love the survey i did on the last entry. HAHHAA. tiffany told me t do it. lols. so cool :D i went t watch Pirates Of The Caribbean 2. finallly.. hahahahaha. and henderik. thanks AGAIN for your kind help. lols. and cheer up won't you? (: i had a lot of fun tday. yay! <3 youuuuuu :D nights my darlings. hahaha. zZzzZz .! |
|