|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Friday, July 28, 2006,
cry, cry your hearts out.that's what i'm gonna do when the right time has come. hmmmm... i just reached home. from zhen's house. watched the Phantom Of The Opera and played a while. it was superb. (: i wanna watch it again larhs!. then we went t KFC again. ahah. okay. i think i'm gonna look like a chicken soon :x ohman, that's baddd. HAHA. had NP meeting with andrew. so sadded. they old CIs can't come for our POP. asked mr ang to try and change the date. i hope he will considerr. =/ the old CIs really mean a lot to us. like A LOT. yapp. well, even though.. maybe some of us are not that close to them. but, we've gone through everything together from the start. so, we've bonded like hell yeah, a lot. (: ahaha. if they can't come. i don't know what my squad planning la hor. muahahaha. for now, we just hope mr ang allows the POP to be postponed to another date. haiiss. okay nvrm. we'll just wait and see. and now, i'm tired. from all the playing and swimming earlier today. bleahsss. and i'm still hungry after eating the Zinger meal :x i guess i shall go and sleep soon. (: nights people. |
|