"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Monday, July 03, 2006,
ah, ENGLAND IS OUT OF THE WORLD CUP.
hahahaha. okay, i don't really favor England la.
but like that time their match against Portugal..
I TOTALLY HATE THAT CRISTIANO RONALDO GUY!!
wah, he friggin kaypoh kays.
he's such an idiotic loser.
he sent rooney off! like wth.
then he winked at the Portugal coach.
sheesssh. Portugal won't win the World Cup. damn him la.
HAHAHAHA. okays, wtv!

ytd's Scouts Drum Concert was nice.
yeah really, was so cool la. can?.
hahaha. okay la. but the seating were like sucky.
at first i was sitting in front of this man.
okay, like i'm so small. and his head was darn HUGE.
LOL. okay, it was big -.-
so changed to the seat beside me.
was so happy. then this one tall guy came t sit infront of me.
and i'm like WTH.
blahsss. so i was practically slanting my head t the left throughout the whole show.
and lizzie tong said i look like Paul Twohill ytd!
YEY!!!! :D :D
hahaha. i'm not trying t copy him la. wth.
lols. Nas Threehill.
cool cool. took a lot of pics.
and !19 had their very first (but incomplete) family photo!
hahaha. finallyy!! *applause*
okokays, lame. but yeah. had a lot of fun la.
after the show, most of the people walked back t the mrt station.
it seems like the NDP just finished or something.
so many people ;x
hahahahaha. and we were singing our lungs out.
didn't you see? oh, your vision at night ain't that clear uh?.
LoL. righttt. (:
great job scoutss!