|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Wednesday, June 14, 2006,
wahahahaha.so tday's match SPAIN vs UKRAINE. spain would win ; that was what i said. hmm, and hend didn't believe me. lols. such an exciting game. the goals come in like so fast la. AHAHA. ;x and then i went t like eat at a coffeeshop. then there was a teevee and i was so happy.. t finally getting t watch the match. but the front was so crowded. and i had t go t the side. and WOW, the view of the teevee was just, SPECTACULAR. whoo. -.- i can't even see a single thing. well, i can. but, the view just sucked okay. so anyhows.. obviously spain won!. aahaha. 4-0 somemore. whooots! ukr got scared when spain got the first goal. wahahahahha. hilarious. 'twas a nice game la. :D came home, went t feed my cat. was opening the can and accidentally cut myself. ahhh, bled. hahahaha. okayla, not that serious. now.. alrights already. ;x i shall go off now. wahahhaa. nightts peoplee. <3 |
|