"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Tuesday, June 06, 2006,
uhmms.
ahhhs.
yaa.

the words i said the most..
during oral just now. ;x
hahaha. okay la.
i talked more than USUAL.
hmm, bus back home.
the moment i got off the bus,
everything went foggy.
my specs.
my bag had a bit of .. you know.. dew?
haha. and when i took off my specs,
everything went blur.
and i realiseddd..

IM BLIND!!!
AHHHH.
-.- oh heck.

wtv. just laming. haha.
if i'm blind, i won't be typing this post now.
bleahs. HAHA. =P