"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, June 22, 2006,
"She's The Man" is really jinxed, i tell you.!
everytime i planned t watch it with my peeps,
they will delay and in the end...
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER! -.-
lol. stupid kayys.
should have just watched it by myself la.
BETTER, but lonely. =/
diaos. nvrmm. i'll just download it or something.
WHOOOO. tday was funn.
had m16 training at the whatever-Quee camp.
was looking forward t it la, partly because 'twas my first time holding the m16 rifle.
wahaha. and furthermore, it was our last time too.
so, most appreciate ah.. people! haha :D
THE RIFLE WAS LIKE SO LIGHT LAAA.
better than the school's one. ;x lol. (really lo)
dang cool also. hahahahaha.
and we pretended t be NCC cadets because actually we NPCC aren't allowed in there.
and had t take off our berets.
AND WE WERE WEARING HALF-UNI.!
the superb-ness. LOL! first time wor.!
everything also FirSt time. bahahaha. ;x
tmr we gonna get our no.1 uniform leh!
and we are supposed t wear it in the afternoon. -.-
blearghs.

i think my shoulder was a bit heavier leh just now.
HAHAHAHA. why uh? hmmm. =P
let's just hope i'm still growing. ohman. ;x
i swear i LOVE promotion parades!
minus the waiting time. LOL!
:D


-crapping in macdonalds is sure fun. ha.