"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, June 14, 2006,
heyyy. so i just finish watching Singapore Idol.
wah, this week's contestants are like.. -.-
roslan's not that bad la.
but i don't have any favourites there.
so ya, whoever goes in la.
still can't beat my PAUL TWOHILL! haha.
well, there was something wrong with my internet connection earlier on.
my MSN Messenger logged out by itself.
my Internet Explorer cannot find any server.
and ironically, i'm still downloading songs.
like what the heck -.-
crazy. and i had to switch off and on my computer again.
waste of time laaa. ;x
kuang kuang kuang. HAHA.
okay, so i'm hungry and i wanna ask my mum eat out later.
peace out peeps.


OLE OLE OLE OLE! :D