"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, June 28, 2006,
had NP training the whole day ytd.
wah, tiring siah. my arms still hurt. -.-
LOL. hmm, went t Amoy Quee Camp again t have the last training there.
same thing. just that 'twas more boring than the last time.
came back t school and rested.
no, more like eat and enjoying ourselves. ;x
played volleyball. hahaha. our routine.
then we had NP rehearsals again.
was fine la. just that i don't know why ytd i made a lot of mistakes la.
HHAHA. then after that, went t eat at Burger King.
ehy, didn't exactly wanted t eat there la.
but it was the least occupied place.
so we chose BK in the end.
and it was the first time i see so many of the cchy people there.
then that stupid langston didn't want t sit alone and came t sit with me and jea.
he made a lot of stupid comments which were pretty unnecessary.
AHAHA. but they were funny.
so, didn't care much la.
hmm, then jingyi came over to our seats.
then langs came up with a stupid way t play "Heart Attack".
well, t him it was much much NICER and VERY FUN.
ah, right -.-
well it was la. with him playing with us.
i laughed till i want t cry already.
grrrr. aahahhahahahaha.
okay the whole idea was ;
he put chilli in the middle of the tray.
he mixed tomato sauce and chilli sauce. eww ;x
then something like scissors, paper, stone.
then stack up the hands.. bla bla.
then the person whose hands are at the bottom will be very suay.
cos usually they will be the one who will get smacked.
so yeah. and the suay-er.
was always me -.-
so i end up getting sauce on my palms.
and we totally kept laughing.
i can't concentrate on the game.
HAHAHAA.
we were pretty noisy of cos.
but wth. the people just looked at us.
lOl. ehy, langs.. thanks for your erm. "nice game!"
as least he brings happiness in our lives.
ah, right. wtv.
went home. then bathe and straight t sleep.
super super TIRED after those friggin trainings.
and i planned not t go school today.
but woken up by my mum.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
nvrm. and in school, i like nearly slept la.
my eyes were like so droopy.
and got the not-so-obvious eyebags.
thank god! :D
hahahahhaa.


MY O LEVEL ORALS ARE ON FRIDAY.
AT SI LING SEC.
so interesting siah. -.-
i have t rush back school for SOC rehearsals.
then still got parade.
wth, me and wp very suay can.
both of us have orals on friday.
GARHHHHHHHHHHHHH! okay, anyways.
miss zarina so sweet as in t settle the problem for me.
AHHAHAHAHA.
ehy, but where's si ling secondary school? ;x