|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Friday, June 09, 2006,
had fun during !19 bbq tday.even though we started kinda late.. and forgot t buy some stuffs. bahahaha. managed t solve the problem anyhows. so hend told me that.. i have a habit of calling people during them bathing. i'm like WTH! i don't even know what they're doing la? wahahahaha. stupid guys. ;x all cos MAO told him i called when he was busy enjoying his bath. -well, i guess i'm sorry i disturbed you la! -and what the hell, you even picked up my call! (thanks anyways,) shooottt. hahaha. jessie tried t beat vince by swinging higher than him. ehy, of cos she didn't manage to la! haha. =P and and and.. mao freaked her out .. stupid idiot. hahaha. bad la you! lols. luckily she didn't faint or anything. waha. i was like practically entertaining myself. somehow, the others didn't really get what i was saying. so wth. -.- haha. and i wasn't full la. i still wanted food. and all of them started packing up. cos they wanted t go home to watch WORLD CUP! hahaha. okay la. mosquitos all over. jess started scratching like nobody's business. HAHAA. putting ice on her leg. my dear, wonder if it works la. lols. went t puiye's house a while. then send sam home. reached home aboutt 1.05am hahaha. watched soccer. ate the leftover chickens from bbq. and GERMANY WON! wahaha. cool. so now i'm at the comp. and better buzz off fast. bro coming home soon. peace ! :) |
|