"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, June 16, 2006,
bahs. back home.
had eFf-En-eN in school tday. [fNn]
hahaha. yeah. reached late again.
overslept laa. ;x LOL!
miss tay cut it short. so we went home at 1 instead of the usual 4.
which is good. haha. then, went to northpoint macDonaldss.
decided t catch a movie. so me, chariz and jules went t watch RV.
we went up early so, had t wait like 45 mins before they opened the friggin door.
and we thought we were the only 3 PEOPLE watching the movie.
so me and chariz were practically shouting inside.
HAHAHAHA. and realised that there were two people who just came in the hall.
so when the movie nearly started, there were only like 15 people watching.
-.- THE HALL WAS STILL EMPTY. LOL!.
i never watched a movie with so little people la in the hall la.
hahahaha. so cool.
and obviously we had t wait for another 15 minutes till the movie started.
with all the advertisements GV was bombarding us with.
hahaha. waste of time! ;x
so anyhows, the movie was funny siah.
not as bad as i thought it would be.
HAHA. (: i'll give it three ticks out of five.
whooo!