"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, June 24, 2006,
another boring day at home..
downloaded this one image editing thing.
since i was so bored, why not?
had fun messing with them la.
and at one try, i edited my skin colour till it became purple.
HAHAHA, MARTIANS ATTACK! ;x
ZzZZz. one more day till school reopens.
they all say, ENJOY THE LAST DAY!.
i'm like ; uh' right. thanks. -.-
i bet i'm gonna rush through my hmwk.
or just relax and still be in my fking holiday mood and sleep.
and i forgot one thing. ;x
I HAVEN'T SHOWED MY MUM MY REPORT BOOK.
wah, dang POWER RANGER la.
sheeeshh. i hate when it comes t that time when you have t face your mum and lets her nag right in your face.
so annoying can. but no choice ahh.
blearghs. nvrm. forget it. i'll put the thought away till tmr. ;x


so yesterday, had NP till 7 plus.
then relaxed a while in school before heading off t MacDonalds.
waited for like.. 2083932647834284924(counting) - TWO damn hours for the soccer match t start.
like so long okays. i only finished my fries at like 9.02pm.
and i can't wait any longer so i ate my burger at 9.35pm.
too hungry. hahaha.
and my Milo was like half left.
saved it for the match.
HAHAHAHAHA.
so the match started. didn't expect a lot of people t be there.
the match started getting boring. i was like playing with my phone and browsing through my address list t see who t message.
then halfway, there were like this group of guys who suddenly : OHH-ed. and AHH-ed.
i was like -.- and told queenie and lizzie not t trust their reactions. AHHA.
and they kept doing it till the match ends. funny.
LoL. and SPAIN SCORED!
and the guys went like OHHH. WAHHH. WHOOOO! *applaused*
hahahaha. cute cutee.
and then it was the same till the end.
i started getting a bit too sleepy. and purposely put my phone as Loud mode so the message tone would wake me up.
hahaha. well, it worked for me. so yeah.
me and queenie started drawing stuffs.
lizzie saw and followed suit.
wp who was also smsing, joined in.
HAHAHA. in the end, the paper was filled with our nonsense.
which was good. we filled up the whole paper! see, we didn't waste paper!
lol. RiGhT!
the final score is 1-0. spain won. duh.
expected them t score more la.
but they played like shiat.
so yeahhh. hmmm, queenie's dad sent me and ping home.
reached home. throwed my bag and went t the toilet.
HAHA. to bath la. -.-
onlinee, and begged, asked queenie not t wake me up for the Korea Vs Switzerland match at 3am.
come on, i was tired okay.
and she did not. phew. thanks la pretty pretty lover -.-
anyways, obviously.. switz would win la.
and they really did. wahha.
(:


i'm counting down.