"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, April 15, 2006,
SEMAKAU :
went pulau semakau last thursday.
it was so BEAUTIFUL.
i meant it.
it wasn't some rubbish dump like my class thought it was.
lols. it doesn't even look like one.
anyhows, took some pics.

oh yeah, did i mention that TAN WANPING..
really likes to act cute?! hahaha. =p

the wavess..

ALL ABOARD!!! lols.

the southern most part.




awww, how sweeet! :D



uhm, seems like NG ZHENYU has one last thing to say..
Zhen : "DON'T JEALOUS AH!!" *grinss*