"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Tuesday, April 18, 2006,
practically slacking in the canteen today.
cursing at the weather. wanting it to rain.
so that, we need not go for 2.4 at the stadium today.
hahahaha. and it actually RAIN! lols.
dang cool. (:
yeah. then after that..
Chee tried to make some dumb vids using my phone.
until it was battery flat. =/
wahahahhaa. kept one video in my phone.
damn funny.
we made up !19 today.
wheeee. made up a stupid motto.
"It's The Journey, Not The MUTITI. "
hahahahaha. it's destination in chi.
yeah. and we kept singing and singing some dumb songs.
so basikelly. we had a rocking time! :D