|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Friday, April 21, 2006,
hmm, today wasn't that bad.everybody felt so emo. =/ well, i don't know. like people doing stupid stuff. hmmmm, we are like ostracizing someone. but wth, sorry JINGTING. we're still friends okay? [: yeap. had NAPFA test. well, it kinda suck. running 6 rounds was of cos tiring all rights?! omg, i rather 2 rounds around the school. =.= they came up with a very stupid idea la, seriously. anyways, went back to school for NP after that. wanted to know sec3s posting. yeah, was VERY HIGH. practically shouting and cheering for everyone. hahahaha. and my throat kinda hurt now. I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH MY DINNER! omg, miracle! ;x lol. man, nvrm. andddd, it rained like pretty heavily after the activity. had to stay in school. =/ played bb with jea and wenbin. wah, pretty tiredd. hahaha. played till 7 plus, then mr ang came.. and chased us out of the school. lol. went straight home after that. and i LOST MY EZ - LINK! ): wth. how am i supposed to go out tmr? hais. have to like beg my mum for hers =/ i hate doing that. alamak! no choice. and to the person who took my ez - link.. or even found it.. WTF DO YOU WANT IT FOR? IT'S LIKE SO KOYAK ALREADY! NO CASH BALANCE SOMEMORE. loser. thanks a lot. keep it for your memory of me bahs. i'm gonna be so touched =.= |
|