"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, April 02, 2006,
APRIL FOOLS day ytd. didn't get trick! hahaha. yeah! ;)
puiye called me saying she was stuck somewhere and needed some help..
i was like ummm, "YA RIGHT! APRIL FOOLS!" lols.
bahahaha. i guess she went around calling other people after that.
lame can? ha. i'm smart after all. hahaha.
so you're the dumb one okays? :x
hahaha. just kidding. (:

and the sat morning, went to school.
for bball. i was late. but wth.
went to eat at BK after that.
okay wait, i didn't really eat. just drank.
BAHAHA :D
and we tompang yuanze's car.
was damn full la. we had to squeeze in it.
like there were 23857146 people inside.
so it was like that crampy.
hahahaha. :x

get what i mean? haha.


check this out!

SHAGEDELIC BABY! [:
hahaha. *FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!*
lolsssssss..