"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, March 29, 2006,
i'm gonna update about the past few days.
basikelly, on Monday. jessie was so kind.
and bought these erm, GIANT STICKS.
pocky look-alike. haha. as per usual..
i was AMUSED by it. and went swinging it around.
and i accidentally broke Mao's giant sticks. bahahaha.

sorry mate. AHAHA. =P
and we took pictures. bla bla...


she totally can't wait to eat it. :x


AHHHHHHHHHHH.

jessie's trying to act tough.
she should know better. it was just a STICK! x)


it's too yummylicious for Miss Chee. :x

MAO's trying to grab my attention...
by seducing me. omg. (:
i won't fall for it.. LALALA. =P


AND FOR YESTERDAYYY.................

just look at these two trying to be SPACE INVADERS!
bahahaha. so WACKY! ;x
btw, it was at the mobile dental clinic ..
haha. or whatever it is. -__-"


TODAY!

look what happen to sam during art lesson.
bahahaha. stupid paint ;x

drew this during ss lecture. hoho.
and then i found better things to do.
i counted how many times Ms Kaur said "now".
and mao counted how many times she said "okay".
she said it like nearly 100 times. =x
and then back in class,
i took this picture..

BAHAHAHA. it's YIWEI btw.
she's gonna kill me for this.
but yeah. I LIKE IT! hahaha.
cute ain't it? lol.

hahaha. alrights. this is my longest entry ever.
peace. (: