"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover.
I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.
Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)
Friday, March 24, 2006,
hmmm, basikelly. i slacked in school today. wasn't listening during maths, as per usual :x ningsi kept asking me about the pokemon game. and puiye got irritated soon enough and shifted seats. sorry girll. =/
malay lesson. TWO PERIODS FREE! haha. the chinese teacher had to go for an appointment. so she we had a relief teacher. :D:D helped mao take pictures with his hp. went for lunch. blasted our handphones. tried to play the song at the same time.
and we managed to! YAY! (: okay la, it was thanks to sam. baahahah. english remedial was fine. had to go for NP after that. they need to talk about some stuff. bleahs. crap. CHINESE CHINESE. stupid people. wth.. can't they see i'm like over there? dumb enough. sheesh. okayy. wtv. shall forget about itt ya.. [:
"MAO, show me some hair!" MAO: "oh, alrights!" bahahahaha. lamee. stupid beanie. he looks rounder than ever ;x haha.