|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Saturday, February 11, 2006,
wheee. and so i just came back from zhen's house. to celebrate hend's bday today. yups. it was fun. though i didn't get into the pool. ): thanksto YOURS TRULY. haha. and duh, obviously.. the birthday boy will be thrown into the pool first. the guys trapped him. and there he goes flying into the water. lols -.- marlon was so excited and jumped into the pool like some kiddo who has never seen a swimming pool before. HAHAHAHA. and guess how the water "reacted"? IT WENT EMPTY ! awww, man. sorry guys. no more pool to swim in. all thanks to marlon. loll. just kidding man. hahaha. actually there was only like this HUGE mini wave. lols. yeahhh. and the water came splashing out. hahahaha. quite an impact though(if you know what i meant). haha. yeahh. and we did the chinese thingy. ahhh, i don't know what it's called. okay so whatever. hahaha. [: the trip back home was fine. until we reached yishun and there was this van beside the taxi we were in at a traffic light. the driver kept looking at jessie. haha. and he can't stop looking at her la. omg. loll. creepy laaa. she kept asking me to shutup. hahaha. annoyings right? okay. but i just can't keep my mouth shut :D lalala. girls, just be careful when you're outside next time kaays? hehehe. |
|