|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Tuesday, February 28, 2006,
played with binhe Tic Tac Toe on msn ytd night. okays. i was bored. and had to entertain myself. =P haha. hmmm, can't believe he trashed me in Tic Tac Toe la. the ten rounds we played, i got like zero. -.- felt like a complete loser. and he thinks that he's the ULTIMATE CHAMPION or something. OH PLEASE! lols.I SLEPT DURING MATHS![one period] omg! :x and i did well in my HISTORY test! :D woohoo. lalala. (: |
|