|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Monday, February 13, 2006,
life is just so full of crap. people are assuming this and that. it's become so effing annoying.why must all the bad things happened to that one particular person? what wrong had he/she done? it's just so unfair. can i be SUPERWOMAN and had superpowers and thenn.. i could zap all the fucktards into frogs. and NO i won't allow them to go jumping around the whole island. that would be totally unsightly and horrendous. i would chuck them in the zoos and then it would be the zookeepers problem to manage them. muahahahha. hmmmm, i feel so evil now la :x ah, crap. whatever. i just don't understand the reason behind all the things that are happening. all i can do is just sympathise and pray. pray that things would turn out for the better. i just hope that that is enough. =/ |
|