|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Tuesday, February 14, 2006,
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! [: haha. whee! everybody is so high today. the atmosphere is so niceee. hahaha. righht.. LALALA :D hmmm, my mum is so narrow-minded can? -.- she kept saying valentine's day, everything must obviously be given from a guy. i was like, UH EH. WHATEVER! [actually i wanted to say, I LIKE GIRLS CANNOT AH? :x] but, thought it would be too much for her to take it. hahahahaha. she went. AHAHAH, and walked away. okays. that was lame la. yeahh.. hmm, whatever. something is wrong with me today la. i just can't be bothered to talk to people when i'm totally pissed. some just can't understand la! ARGH. stupid. don't believe then don't believe la. still ask. so dumb. errrr.. shittttty laa. ): |
|