"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, February 02, 2006,
ah.. me, hend and mao went to eat at KFC after school yesterday. laughed and ate. hend was being so disgusting la, and mao looks totally disgusted. muahahahaha.. after that hend left for tuition, so mao and me went to puiye's house. was so bored and had nothing to do, so we decided to go her house. lols. on the way there, i played Lemonade Tycoon on mao's phone. haha. eh, the game is nice okays. lol. i got like $44.90 before i terminated the game. hahaha. that's like so little la. i still need a long way to go. haha. reached her house. greeted by her mum. gave us ang baos :D [two packets can!]. sat down and chat. drank water. hahaha. so sad la, i didn't get to bully puiye's ENORMOUS pooh bear. -__-" haha. they made fun of my "cut-ted" socks :x and then followed puiye to buy walkman. yehh.. a lot of shops were closed at Chong Pang. so we went to NorthPoint. but in the end, she still didn't buy it. haha. and so, i went home. ALONE. hahaha. and and and, puiye made up a new word "duhmb". 'duh' and 'dumb' added together. MUAHAHA. it's so cool can? hahaha.



EOS! [: