|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Saturday, January 21, 2006,
today was fun. despite me being pissed for a period of time. yeahh.. but nevertheless, there's always MAOlon to cheer me up ;D thanks man! went to TP with my class people and hend. duh, he will obviously follow laaa.. =P reached there quite late la. ahh, but still managed to go to business and design school. after that, we went to TM to eat. i was so hungry laaa. can't take it.lols.. took bus to yishun and went safra. the guys wanted to play pool. so just tagged along. and enjoy the aircon. hahahaha. tired tired. AND HENDERICK, COME ON LA. OWN UP CAN? LOL. SO OBVIOUS LAAAA :D |
|