|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Sunday, January 29, 2006,
okay okay. i'm browsing throught the ss textbook. stumbled upon a picture.. i think i know the person in it. haha. should be one of my npcc alumnis. looks like him though. lol. cool. i can't get into the studious mood. and my mum is screaming at me to go and revise everyday. -__-" doesn't she knows that everytime she nags at me, i'll have no mood to study. most of the time... i'll just flip through the book and look at the pictures. stare at the walls, play with my phone. ahhh.. i'm seriously wasting my time. i have no self-control. and i hate that. somebody help me please! :x i'll pay? muahahaha.. right. dream on you arse. lol. i wanna cut my hair! man, i know i've been saying this for the past few days.. but eh, my pocket is craving for some moolah. shall save from now on yeh? how wonderful it would be if money were to drop from the sky everyday. i'll be living in luxury. and there won't be so many problems going on. and my life wouldn't be so miserable.. lol. right. as if that would come true. I'M THINKING TOO MUCH! ahaha. well, for now. i think i'll just crawl to the kitchen and hunt for some food. i've been eating maggi these few days. ugh, and they AIN'T HEALTHY! haha. peace baybe. (: |
|