"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, January 12, 2006,
hmmmmm. i realised that i've been standing in class for these past few days..
forgetting to bring stuffs to school. haha.
so i really need someone's help to remind me about the things..
needed for lessons in the future :x lol..
yeah. i'm really gonna appreciate it luh.

today was fun. haha. did a lot of things la.
including standing in class for not bringing the ss workbook. -___-"
wow, so exciting. lol..
mr yap went into our class today.
he was babbling about whether we had confidence for the O's.
and how it was so important.. bla bla bla.
he took two periods to talk to us la.
no more pe lesson for us today ):
at that point of time, i felt like super glue-ing his mouth.
god la, i think he must have scored high for his orals when he was a student..
HE JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING! :x
throughout the whole two periods..
i was smsing Miss PY, who was just one seat in front of me.
haha. -___-"
art was super super boring.
the teacher nagged at us the moment we stepped into the class.
my drawing was sucky, and so was my shading. haha.

music is becoming much more interesting ..
as mdm chen isn't our teacher anymore. haha. YAY! :D
assembly was great! haha.
i enjoyed singing the "number song" with tohhongyew. lol..
we even counted it from the back.
it's like so cool la. haha. yeah.
and.. i learnt a new word in hindi.
thanks to samuel. haha.
it sounds nice luh. and the best thing is..
it's a bad word. -___-" ahah.

haha. after school, we had taekwondo. me, caroline, patrick(HAHA!) and liz..
would gossip everytime there was a break. lol.
yeah. ahhh, kaypohters :D
i knew a lot of secrets today. muahahaha..
but yes, i'll keep my mouth shut. lol.
i wish i could wrap the clouds in plastic bags so that it won't rain anymore :x
haha. it hasn't stop raining for days laaa..

yeahh, that's all for today luh.
this is so my longest entry LA! haha :D
<3 cheerios!!


by the way, patrick is just a soft toy owned by caroline. haha. right.