"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, January 28, 2006,
HEY. haha. my computer is okay again! haha. wheee. and, miss kaur said our class have a disgusting sense of humour. AHHA. right.. crap, my bro's just gotten an iPod. effffffffffff... ): anyways, STEAMBOAT YESTERDAY WAS FUN! never had so much laughter before. haha. yeahhhss.. i was LATE. and umm, met the others at orchard. they said i looked MANLY. hahahaa :D:D walked around and then went to marina for our steamboat! haha. apparently, wanping and jeanette enjoyed taking the food for us. haha. me and rene kept getting spat by the oil. haha. spat :x and there were suddenly fireworks. everybody stopped eating and rushed to see the fireworks. haha. KIASU SINGAPOREANS. we were given free ice cream. my burps smelled of durian :x becos of the ice cream. lol.. after that we walked to the bus stop and some of us kept trying to scare each other. but after some time, it was really annoying. haha. then we went esplanade. wanted to enjoy the breeze and relax. haha. we bought the antique glass bottles and started blowing it. haha. everyone was so obsessed in it. then it was HOME! along the way, me,jingyi, jeffy, merv, and jh were being totally spasticated. we mimicked the advertisements on the wall. ahahaha. and the rest of the journey home was quiet.. lala. (:

I LOVE MY SQUAD! :D
AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!