|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Saturday, December 24, 2005,
hmmm, didn't really update nowadays. haha. but nevermind.. my mum and dad are UNO crazy now. they will drag me into the game everytime they are free and when they feel like playing. haha. and when i lose, my mum get so sarcastic as if she's the pro of the game or something. hahahaha. damn funny. but if you listen to her too much, you'll get too annoyed.. and that's how i feel. hais.. today xmas eve, and i'm stuck at home. haha. bored.. whatever laa. so now, i just wanna wish all of you .. A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! [: |
|