"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, December 04, 2005,
hmm, went out today. ha. yaps.. went to watch CHICKEN LITTLE :D so funny sia. it's like so damn cute. hoho.. with my cousin. then went arcade. then after that went to his house played his Xbox then went to Banquet.. so damn full la now. dumbshit. HAHA. =P i like fork out about 3 bucks only today. haha. the rest my auntie paid for me. HAHA. should go out with him more often ;x lol. overall, today was fun. haha.

and i don't really go online that much now. becos my freaking brother always lock his room. damn la. stupid idiot. HAHA. okok. enough for now. BYE =)