"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, November 12, 2005,

hahahaha. yesterday went bowling again! lol. this time with charis. yeah. played two games with her. then she gotta rush back to school cos she had band. yeah. then me, puiye & marl played another game.. and i had the highest score! 112!! hahaha. whee. so happy. highest i had ever got. yupsyups.

then we had fun changing our names. like this one.. F.U.C.K .. hahaha. the lady beside us was giving us that look and we quickly changed it to S.U.C.K! hahaha.

then today went out with puiye, haha! she's my saviour. i finally got out of this stupid house. HAHA. we toured almost the whole of the north area ;x LOL! from northpoint to chongpang to causeway point to her house to safra and then back to northpoint again. haha. thought wanted to bowl at safra. but there were too much people. so cancelled our name.. anyway, it was already 6.30pm and she needed to go to her cousin's house. was late. haha. and ya. i met up with the other NP peeps at long john's silver. went there to eat. so hungry. didn't eat from morning.
=( hahaaha. and now i'm feeling so full. haha. peace! x)