|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Thursday, November 10, 2005,
hahaha. today is thursday! duh. -_-" lol. in class, i took marlon's phone and snap pictures of myself. and acted stupid. wow, and my classmates enjoy watching me. HAHAHA. for no reason. =X marlon's phone got a lot of my pictures .. hahahaha. he doesn't mind anyway. so do you think i even care? HAHAHA. just kidding. anyway, after recess the sec3s went to the URA place. haha. thought it was gonna be boring. but it was kinda nice. i didn't know Singapore was so big lo. HAHA. cool. then that charis chai go "snatch" puiye's shoe. and the best part was.. when she pull out the shoe, the socks were pulled too. hhahaha. so funny la. and it was only one shoe. so py had to walk with one feet barefooted. hhahaha. we are so bad la. LOL! then the cc pass the shoe to me. and she hid the sock. lol. i bet cc can't stand the smell of the socks cos she put it somewhere where puiye couldn't find them. HAHAHA. but, that puiye eventually found it. so it was like yaa. but she still had to catch me to get her shoe. too bad la. i keep running around like some stupid idiot to avoid her. lol. but in the end, i actually gave it back to her. HAHA. too bad i'm so soft-hearted la eh. HAHAHAHA. RIGHT! [: eh, of cos right la. dumb -_-" lols. yep. after that went back to school and puiye decided to go BOWLING! haha. yap, asked marlon along. before that.. at KFC, the three of us can't stop laughing. we were the noisiest there. HAHA. can't stand it la. then, puiye did something stupid. she didn't want us to know. but her actions were too obvious. and i kept laughing and laughing and laughing. HAHAHA. it was sooo, hilarious. yeah. at the bowling alley.. our luck sucks. totally. HAHA. especially MINE! hate it laa.. lol. beside us were Mayflower Sec and a group of family who are totally pros.. so embarassing la. bleargh.. the mayflower people can spin the ball sial. i can't even do that. freak. hahaha. my third game is like NO COMMENTS. total embarassment. i got the same score as marlon. HAHAHA. and the way marlon threw the ball is like so cute la!? hahahaha. just now when he was about to throw the ball. it flew backwards. and i started laughing like some mad woman. HAHHAA. puiye was like. NAS, STOP IT LA! hahaha. cute can? lol. yeah. tycho la marlon. he always get a strike after he scored ZERO! lol. don't get it la. but today was really very fun. haha. so if anybody wants to go bowling, ask me along. HAHAHA. =)) wheee. |
|