"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, November 26, 2005,
haha. okays. yesterday had NP as usual. was given last warning by the CI for my dyed hair. ahh. okay fine. i don't care. after NP went to eat at LJS AGAIN! ya.. haha. but who cares. i'm hungry. eh duh! lol. yeah. then.. realised it was still early and didn't want to go home. so followed rene, xiner, jingyi, jiahon & elvis to sit at the void deck of a block and chit chat. lols. sat there until about 9 plus. obviously we talked a lot of crap. haha. reached home at about 10 plus. lucky my mum didn't scold. HAHA. online and after that straight to bed. eh, wait. i missed the bathing part. YA. I BATHED OKAY! ugh... lol. then serene keep asking me to go out with them today. no $$$.. so ya. and no mood erh. so sorry yap? :D

bleahs.