"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, November 17, 2005,
haha.okay i'm gonna update about the sungai buloh trip okays. lols!
here it goes...




we are on the way to sungai buloh!
whee. did i just see a handsign? ;x








hahaha. we reached. FINALLY!
yay..









and we caught sight ..
of an illegal immigrant.
HOW DARING!




and then we saw this pipe.
and we were disappointed as..
we felt cheated.
becos, they filled up the whole area with
water using pipes.
it's man-made. HAHA!






haha. tired of walking.
waited for bus at "bus-stop"
hao pei can't stop scratching.
;x HOHO!






haha. hao pei's house.
but...
he's chasing us away!!
AHHHH.
badd.






bah! he let us in it anyways.
becos, jingyi managed to seduce him.
=P LOL!




god.. he even got a computer
and air-con in his house.
cool eh?!
hahaha.. i wonder how he gets
electricity... =/
hmmms...






how nice. no mosquitos.
blehs. fell asleep.
TIRED. EXHAUSTED.
oh whatever.
*zZzZZz*





hahaha. and, we're finally going home!
YEAH MAN! FUN FUN FUN!






-THE END! :D