"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, October 15, 2005,
fuck you. why should i respect you? you're nothing but just some fat old bastard. who orders people around and is so fucking lazy. can't even bother to lift a fucking finger to help others. what's your point in living in this world anyway. fuck. all the things you ever wished for. leaving me with that fucking brother. he's just like you. am i not your responsibility anymore? dam it. i am part of it. and you can at least take my opinions into consideration. fuck. i don't even know why that woman marry you.
ah, you're such a dick. everything i do is wrong. keep blaming me for everything. scold that girl for once man. why everything me? fuck you. i hate you. i wish you didn't even exist in this world and in my life.
i can't believe i'm shedding these tears. sometimes i feel like running away from home and never coming back. i fucking hate you!