"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Monday, October 17, 2005,
EXAMS ARE OVER! YEEEHAWWW!!! haha. eee, cowboy. whatever. lols. yeah, went bowling again today! whee. haha. went with kaixin,yiwei,puiye,ningsi and one of yiwei's friend. haha. forgot her name. whoever laa. yeah. was fun! haha. enjoy la. exams over mah. duh! won first game. feel like killing myself on the second game. bad luck sia. hahaha. right. last game won again. x) haha. but score not that high. ugh. sucks. right. haha. then went to plaza singapura! haha. i thought i was the only one who's gonna wear school uniform there. lol. loads of other people like me too. haha. so i don't really feel awkward. haha. anyway, i don't really care. yup.. queen and ping wanted to buy stuff for prezzies. so just tagged along. furthermore, at home also nothing to do. haha. i can't possibly sleep everyday.. like pig sial. haha. right. ya, THEN GUESS WHAT?! i went home lo. hahaha. finish shopping le. ahaahha.. LAME! :D

you would probably want to slap me now. =p