|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Monday, September 05, 2005,
erh, went to sch today.. if not for puiye i wouldnt go. lols. she say please mah? haha. i didnt expect that anyway. i thought it was gonna be boring for the f&n course. but it turn out to be quite fun!! ahahas. the coach was quite cute. and funny. hahas. guess wat? he's the Mr. Singapore 1999. hahas. of cos he looks different now. lol okays. then he went on to explain some other stuffs. about the traditional dining of the western, malay, indian, chinese, japanese and korean people. it was so cool. hahas. after that we went to SWENSENS! hahahas. like that was my first time going swensens. so nice. hahas. then we were supposed to follow some proper dining etiquettes taught by the coach. lols. i was so not used to it. arrr... but who cares. the food is nice! hahas. the main course dun really taste that nice. but i like the ice cream and soup! hahas. after that went back to sch to have some baking lessons. mrs khoo and ms nur will be teaching us how to do pastries and eclairs. hahas. i did not want to go as it was jus an extra lesson by mrs khoo. so didnt really bother much about it. wanted to go bowling so badly. then drag along yiwei and kaixin. hhas. cos they also don wanna go. went to safra yishun and waited for faker[puiye] and the charis. hahahas. all ponteng. the seven of us played bowling. wahahas. was fun laa.. first match kaixin won. she and yiwei so tyco la. kx-three strikes, yw-two strikes. hahahas. i was furious. hahas. but the second match i won. lol. receive a call and was told that who didnt go the baking class just now, mrs khoo will call their parents. okays, like heck care la? hahhas. all of them so scared already. hahas. then they wanna go home already. lols. went to northpoint after that to take neos. so funny. ahahhasas.. had a lot of fun laa tday!! :D weeeeee`` |
|