"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, August 28, 2005,
hmms.. my dad jus came back form kl today. had some work there. he's going there again on monday. haiis, so i will rarely see him now. and my mum ask him to bring us out. so he brought us to harbourfront centre. or is it only called harbourfront? ahhh.. no idea. but aniwaes, yea. then mum decided to go this shop called BiG. lol. nice name. yeaa.. walked around. they sell appliances. yaa.. mum bought a rice cooker. and i begged her to buy for me a mp3. she was like, "i jus put in some money in ur bank acct.. i will use it to buy ur mp3 then!" -.- i was so annoyed.. anyway, i agreed. lols.. so i asked her to provide for me batteries. uh, yaps. den was quite happy for the rest of the day. lol. went to eatt.. bloated. ate mee hongkong, rojak and some of the mee goreng my niece cannot finish. lols. i noe. IM GREEDY! ahahas. i like to eat wat.. wrong meh? lols. hahahas. den after dat wanted to go mount faber. but nowhere to park. full of cars. so jus went back home straight.. and after dat was jus as pernormal. boring life at home. arrggH~ =X